Terms and Conditions
Online Credit Card Payments
The Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and The Gufford Law Firm, PA. Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, but to make payment using the Services you must accept the Terms by clicking “I Accept”. All payments of The Gufford Law Firm, PA invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions.
The Gufford Law Firm, PA accepts the following cards:
- American Express
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
- You understand that ALL SALES ARE FINAL
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in USD currency. All payments are debited to The Gufford Law Firm, PA. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in The Gufford Law Firm, PA’s records.
Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by PayTrace using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- The Gufford Law Firm, PA does not store in any way your credit card details.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. The Gufford Law Firm, PA will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of The Gufford Law Firm, PA services.
- You will receive a receipt via email from PayTrace if you supply your email information. You will also receive another from The Gufford Law Firm, PA via email once your payment is processed in our system.
By using The Gufford Law Firm, PA’s online credit card facilities you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The Gufford Law Firm, PA payment website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. The Gufford Law Firm, PA’s Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support by email at [email protected] or telephone at +1-772-221-1922.
Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.