Stuart, Florida, Car Accident Attorney
When you have been injured in a car accident, the last thing you need is a large insurance company breathing down your neck. You want to spend time getting better, or mourning the death of your family member. You do not want to spend time embroiled in a legal battle.
At Gufford & Brandt, our Stuart, Florida, car accident lawyers and staff have more than 35 combined years of legal experience. We know what you are going through. We also know insurance companies. Let us battle it out with insurance companies while you focus on more important things. For exceptional client service and responsiveness that is focused on results, contact us.
Types of Car Accidents and Car Accident Injuries
Our Martin County, Florida, vehicle collision injury attorneys are capable of handling a wide range of motor vehicle accident cases, including complex car accident cases involving extensive investigation, serious injuries and conflicting expert testimony. We represent clients injured in any type of car accident, including:
- Auto rollover accidents/SUV rollovers
- Rear-end accidents
- Frontal impact collisions
- Side impact accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Drunk driving accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Highway crashes
- Fatal car accidents
Whether you suffered a spinal cord injury (paralysis, quadriplegia, etc.), back injury, neck injury, traumatic brain injury (TBI), head injury or other serious vehicle collision injury, our law firm can assist you.
What Should You Do After a Florida Car Accident?
There are many important steps to take to ensure that all of your rights are protected and that you receive the help you need after a car accident:
- Immediately after a car accident, you should call the police.
- If you are able, take pictures of the car accident site, the other vehicle, its license plate and your injuries.
- No matter how serious your injuries may seem right now, it is very important that you see a doctor.
- Contact your insurance company to report the accident, but do not talk to them about the cause of the accident.
- Speak with our Stuart, Florida, car accident lawyers as soon as possible after the accident.
Contact a Martin County, Florida, Vehicle Collision Injury Lawyer
Contact a car accident lawyer at Gufford & Brandt today to experience exceptional client service and responsiveness that is focused on results. A free initial consultation is available. Throughout the entirety of your case, we stay committed to your legal needs. ¡Se habla español!