Stuart, Florida, Divorce, Family & Criminal Law Lawyers
With more than 35 years of combined experience, the lawyers and staff at The Gufford & Brandt Law Firm provide exceptional client service that focuses on results to people in South Florida's Treasure Coast region. We offer tailored legal representation to suit the specifics of your individual case. Our experience and commitment to excellence make the difference. The attorneys at our firm offer their extensive knowledge and understanding of the law, and our staff of legal professionals is recognized for making sure that our clients are kept informed. We pledge to deliver legal services customized for each and every one of our clients.
Divorce and Family Law
We handle all aspects of contested and uncontested divorce/dissolution of marriage and other family law issues, including:
- Child custody/child support and post-decree modifications, including parental relocations actions under 61.13001
- Child support enforcement actions (nonpayment of support, Department of Revenue actions, income deduction orders)
- Paternity (including disestablishment of paternity actions)
- Adoptions (stepparent, relative and nonrelative adoptions)
- Prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements
- Family law appeals
To learn more about divorce and family law, please visit our family law FAQs.
Our firm provides personalized and vigorous criminal law representation in a range of felony and misdemeanor cases, including:
- DUI / DWI defense (drunk driving)
- Federal and state drug offenses
- Sex crimes
- Theft (stolen property, shoplifting)
- Traffic violations
- Driver's license reinstatement
- Domestic violence
- Violation of probation
- Computer crimes and Internet pornography
- Juvenile crimes and school expulsions
As an experienced Palm Beach County civil litigation lawyer, Mr. Gufford can effectively handle claims involving:
- Contract disputes
- Real property disputes
- Construction law
- Partition actions (joint ownership of property-forced sale)
- Labor law (wage enforcement actions)
- Business formation (corporations, limited liability companies/LLCs, limited partnerships/LPs, etc.)
Were you or a loved one injured in a serious accident? We are capable of handling a wide range of personal injury cases, from those that are simple in nature to those that are complex and require extensive discovery and expert testimony. We represent clients injured in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, construction accidents and other accidents caused by someone else's negligence.
Committed to you. Committed to our community.
In addition to our client service, the lawyers of Gufford & Brandt are actively involved in the community, providing service to Florida Rural Legal Services, sponsoring scholarships at our local high school and other worthy causes.
Contact a Stuart and Port St. Lucie, Florida, Personal Injury Attorney
Contact a lawyer at Gufford & Brandt today to experience exceptional client service and responsiveness that is focused on results. A free initial consultation is available. Throughout the entirety of your case, we stay committed to your legal needs. ¡Se habla español!